Firefox does have a pretty good collection of searches available for the search box, but this is an easier way to add a custom search and it's easier to do these searches without using the mouse to change search engines
- Digger - for chopping off chunks of the current URL. This is a successor to Diggler which I wrote about last year. The most recent version of Diggler doesn't work under Firefox 1.5 and seems to be a stagnant project.
- IE View - quick, easy context menu option to load the current page in IE.
- Tabbrowser Preferences - adds some extra preference options for controlling tabs.
- Aardvark - Again, something I've written about. It's still useful for nicely printing non-print-friendly pages.
- Yahoo Companion - only for easy access to my Yahoo bookmarks.
- LiveLines - provides an easy way to subscribe to a site's RSS feed into my bloglines account.
- Web Developer - I'm not doing a lot with actual development lately, but when I need to explore CSS, table layout, etc., this is the best tool. Aardvark can help with layout analysis, but Web Developer is better.
- Viamatic foXpose - discussed above, too new to decide just how useful it will be.